Probiotics For Cholesterol
Who is it for?
For Cholesterol is a high-quality friendly bacteria supplement specially formulated for those concerned about their cholesterol levels. With Omega 3 Alpha-linolenic acid (ALA) to support the maintenance of normal blood cholesterol levels and added Vitamin B1 to support heart function. Now in delicious vanilla flavour.
Optibac Probiotics Strains
- Lactobacillus plantarum CECT 7527
- Lactobacillus plantarum CECT 7528
- Lactobacillus plantarum CECT 7529
- Our new & improved For Cholesterol product is now in an easy to use, one-a-day powder sachet.
- The same 3 strains of friendly bacteria combined with vitamin B1 and ALA to support the maintenance of normal cholesterol levels
- Safe to take alongside statins or cholesterol-lowering medication*
- Natural and safe – no risk of undesirable side effects
- Each sachet contains 1.2 billion AB-Life® live cultures guaranteed until end of expiry.
- Replicated clinical evidence on the 3 AB-Life® friendly bacteria strains: Lactobacillus plantarum CECT 7527, Lactobacillus plantarum CECT 7528 and Lactobacillus plantarum CECT 7529
- Alpha-linolenic acid (ALA) has undergone numerous clinical trials demonstrating its efficacy at helping to maintain normal cholesterol levels. The beneficial effect is obtained with a daily intake of 2g of ALA as part of a balanced diet
- High-quality powdered ALA sourced from chia seeds
- Strains scientifically proven to pass through stomach acidity and survive to reach the gut
- Recommended for daily use
- For best results take this product for a minimum of three months
- Can safely be taken on an ongoing basis
- From the UK’s most trusted & recommended brand of friendly bacteria supplements. As determined in an independent survey of 1000 British women+.
*Do not stop or reduce the dose of your cholesterol lowering medication without the support of your doctor.
Available in one pack size of 30 sachets – serving size 1 sachet per day.
Now dispatching in our new look!
We are introducing new, eco-conscious packaging this year, and the new designs will update gradually from product to product to minimise any waste. Please bear with us as you may receive orders with both current and new packaging over the coming months. We hope you like the new look!
Update December 2021: This supplement was previously called OptiBac ‘For your cholesterol’. Now also with vitamin B1 in an easy to take powder sachet.
New & Improved
We’ve updated this supplement to a sachet form with added vitamin B1 to support the maintenance of a normal cholesterol levels. Now in a delicious vanilla flavour.
Existing customers can continue to use it just as before.
No refrigeration necessary.