“If you look at the quality of the strains, the number of billions, and the number of capsules/sachets per pack, Optibac is unbeatable for value of money.”
Louise Mason, Nutritional Therapist
Who is it for?
‘Immune Support’ is a high quality good bacteria supplement with 5 billion Lactobacillus paracasei CASEI 431® as well as added vitamin C. Great for anyone wanting to support the immune system and resistance to infection.
INVALUEABLE! HIGHLY RECOMMEND… Linda Anousta
Friendly bacteria with Vitamin C for the immune system
A supplement with added Vitamin C designed for those wishing to support their immune system. This strain has been extensively researched in thousands of people and is recommended for daily use, especially in the winter months. It is suitable for those over the age of 1 year.
- Digestive supplement – Optibac Immune Support contains 5 billion live cultures of the strain L. paracasei CASEI 431®, which complements the natural gut bacteria
- Extensively researched – L. paracasei CASEI 431® has been studied in over 20 clinical trials
- With Vitamin C for immune function – with 80mg of Vitamin C per capsule, to help maintain normal function of the immune system, contribute to our resistance to infection, and reduce tiredness and fatigue
- Scientifically proven – high quality friendly bacteria shown to survive stomach acidity and reach the gut alive, where over 70% of the body’s immune cells reside
- Specific strain action – L. paracasei CASEI 431® has been shown to stimulate immune system responses and increase immune cell activity
- For daily use – high-quality, daily immune support in just one easy-to-swallow capsule
- Natural and vegan – vegan, dairy free and gluten free, with absolutely no artificial flavourings or colourings
- Highly recommended – from the UK’s most trusted & recommended brand of friendly bacteria supplements, as determined in an independent survey of 1000 British women+
After ruling out other conditions I was diagnosed with IBS about 7 months ago. Over the years as the IBS got worse, it really affected my life to the point that I was not sure whether I could risk going on holiday.
I kept a food diary, read as much about suggested remedies as possible, and decided that probiotics sounded good as a natural way to restore gut health. Having been helped by Linda in the past I turned to her for advice. Linda rung me back and spent 30 mins on the phone suggesting which probiotics to take.
The probiotics have made such a difference, I have actually got ‘normal’ days now. There is the odd flare-up, mainly caused by stress or too much of certain fruits, on the whole the result is better than I had hoped for. A big thank you to Linda, I would certainly recommend trying probiotics if you suffer from IBS
No refrigeration necessary.
Last on offer January 2023 and August and September 2023